Gephi 0.9.2 on Windows XP with jre7

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaymsee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi 0.9.2 on Windows XP with jre7

Post by jaymsee » 11 Jun 2018 08:52

I am having trouble starting Gephi 0.9.2 on Windows XP with Java 7. I originally had the Error: Cannot find Java 1.8 message so I modify gephi.conf to point to jre7 but it still does not work. According to the main site, Gephi should work with java 7 which XP offically supports.
Does Gephi 0.9.2 work on Windows XP with Java 7?
If yes, any idea what is wrong?
If no, what is the last Gephi that works on Windows XP with Java 7?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi 0.9.2 on Windows XP with jre7

Post by eduramiba » 11 Jun 2018 09:59