Gephi crashing on startup with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nickdgephi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi crashing on startup with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Post by nickdgephi » 14 Dec 2017 12:48

I installed Gephi and when trying to start it it shows a splash screen then dies. This is on Windows 7 64 bit.

I've updated Java. I've tried editing the #jdkhome="/path/to/jdk" line in the config file, as suggested elsewhere, but this hasn't made any difference.

The log output is attached. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Attachments
hs_err_pid21632.zip
(7.8KiB)Downloaded 582 times

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi crashing on startup with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Post by eduramiba » 14 Dec 2017 12:53

This is a graphics card driver crash. Try to update your graphics card(s) drivers and make sure to use your best card in case you have more than one.

nickdgephi

Re: Gephi crashing on startup with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Post by nickdgephi » 15 Dec 2017 11:28

OK, thanks. I'll have a go.