problem with Gephi for Mac

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gundaku
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
problem with Gephi for Mac

Post by Gundaku » 13 Jul 2017 14:46

Hi, I am a new member. I have a problem with the version 0.9.1 of Gephi for Mac.
There are some differences that don't leave me learn well and I don't find any tutorial for my version:
In appearance I have partition and ranking instead of Attribute, Statistics has few options, I don't have modularity class and betweenness centrality and it doesn't happen anything when I change the size of labels. How can I resolve?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable