Offline installation of plugins

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ajscoble
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Offline installation of plugins

Post by Ajscoble » 03 Nov 2014 01:42

Hi,
I am attempting to install gephi plugins on a machine that does not have internet access.
My attempts have always so far led me to teh gephi matketplace, which I cannot access from that machine.

Is there some way I can obtain teh plugins and install tehm offline, e.g. from disk?

Thanks.

pegerp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Offline installation of plugins

Post by pegerp » 03 Nov 2014 20:36

Hi Ajscoble.

You can download the NBM file from Gephi Marketplace and then in Gephi install that file.

At Gephi's Plugin page ( https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugins/ ) click the plugin and press download.You'll get NBM file which you can use to download the plugin. That way you should be able to install the plugins offline. I have not tested this but I'd assume the plugin installation should work this way.

In Gephi: Tools > Plugins > Downloaded > Add plugins... > choose file from your hard disk

Gekon5

Re: Offline installation of plugins

Post by Gekon5 » 11 Nov 2014 21:09

Oh! Thanks pegerp!
I neeeded that.