Gephi won't start

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
camim001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi won't start

Post by camim001 » 20 Oct 2014 06:46

I am trying to use Gephi. It worked fine but now I am trying to use it and what happens is that the welcome screen is displayed and it shows loading cached objects but then it terminates...

I am using Gephi on Windows 7 Professional 32 bit and Java 1.8.0_05

Any ideas.....?

Thank you

Martin

gephiProblems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi won't start

Post by gephiProblems » 20 Oct 2014 13:17

I've had the same problem.

you need to downgrade your java version. Java 6 worked for me.

Just download the Java 6 SDK and edit the /gephipath/etc/gephi.conf file. You want to have a line similar to this:

Code: Select all

jdkhome="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-oracle/"
but pointed to your local java path.