"ma" icon

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sunchipsster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
"ma" icon

Post by sunchipsster » 28 Jun 2014 00:02

Hi all! :)

Was loading gephi (after getting the source code off github) in netbeans, but Netbeans is only letting me "build" gephi but not "run" it.

I noticed that istead of the "puzzle" icon that appears next to ordinary projects in Netbeans, I am getting an icon that looks like two letters "ma". Does anyone know what this is?

Any help in this matter I would super appreciate! :) Thank you sincerely!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable