Is Gephi 0.9-SNAPSHOT windows installer available anywhere?

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stesin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is Gephi 0.9-SNAPSHOT windows installer available anywhere?

Post by stesin » 16 Apr 2014 08:37

Dear Gephy community,

I just discovered Gephi, was very impressed and now trying to use it for my project which relies on Neo4j 2.*

I'm not a Java developer and I don't know how to build Gephi from sources. So I took 0.8.2 windows installer and discovered that Neo4j plugin wants Java 1.7+ and Gephi uses Java 1.6 (for some historic reasons related to MacOS). So I'm stuck.

Now I hope that there is a ready-to-run windows installer of 0.9-SNAPSHOT somewhere, which uses Java 1.7 and is able to run Neo4j plugin. Can anyone point me to right direction? Thanks in advance!

p.s. Or maybe it's just easier to get Gephi 0.8.2 to use available "system-wide" Java? I have

Code: Select all

D:\>java -version
java version "1.7.0_25"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_25-b17)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.25-b01, mixed mode)

D:\>
WBR,
Andrii

JimBiard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is Gephi 0.9-SNAPSHOT windows installer available anywhe

Post by JimBiard » 24 Jun 2014 15:36

Andrii,

If you set the jdkhome parameter (via --jdkhome= on the command line or the jdkhome parameter in the gephi/etc/gephi.conf file) to the path to the java 1.7 JDK folder (/usr/lib/jdk1.7.0_55 on my linux box), then gephi will run with java 1.7.

Grace and peace,

Jim