Gephi 8.2 Won't open in Windows 7.

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
awr19ht
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi 8.2 Won't open in Windows 7.

Post by awr19ht » 21 Mar 2014 17:46

Hi, The program launches apparently normally but when the new project window opens the whole program shuts down. I'm totally new to Gephi, so what do I need to do to troubleshoot?

ilashari
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi 8.2 Won't open in Windows 7.

Post by ilashari » 23 Apr 2014 13:42

I have changed the harddisk of my pc before that it was working fine.

Now I have also same problem it just show Gephi Starting and then exit without any error or any message...

Can Anybody help me...

VivienneF

Post by VivienneF » 04 Jun 2014 19:16

I had the same issue and I was able to resolve it by uninstalling the latest Java 8 update (#5 in my case).

d880640

Post by d880640 » 27 Jun 2014 15:28

Saw this on a post here a fix :

I was just having this same problem, and I discovered that if you edit the gephi/etc/gephi.conf file to specify the location of your 1.7 JDK folder (jdkhome), then everything seems to work fine. The line in the file is

#jdkhome="/path/to/jdk"

Change it to

jdkhome="/usr/lib/jdk1.7.0_55"

or whatever is appropriate for your platform. Be sure to remove the '#' from the beginning of the line
This is the person who typed it in JimBiard

Dave

masoud

Post by masoud » 16 Sep 2014 20:08