Won't install on my mac os x 10.8.5

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trine86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Won't install on my mac os x 10.8.5

Post by Trine86 » 24 Jan 2014 09:22

Hi

I'm trying to install Gephi on my mac, it downloads the program just fine, but when I need to complete the installation it just closes the window down, because it isn't a download from iTunes and other mac-run operators :? . Now I have check that I have Java (I have the latest version) but what should I do to fix this? I would rely like to try you program.

Trine

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable