Gephi does not load on Ubuntu

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mombius
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi does not load on Ubuntu

Post by mombius » 19 May 2013 16:09

I have Gephi 0.8.1 beta installed in my laptop with Ubuntu 12.04. I have not been able to launch Gephi, the splash screen shows up but then disappears and the process too. I don't get any information when launching Gephi from console. I have no other problems with Java. Any help? Thanks!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi does not load on Ubuntu

Post by eduramiba » 19 May 2013 23:01

Hi,
Please try to update your graphic drivers and post the Gephi log file to locate the problem http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/HowTo_report_a_bug

Eduardo