Not able to install the image preview

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
suciunelu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Not able to install the image preview

Post by suciunelu » 21 Feb 2013 14:51

Hi,

I am running Gephi 0.8.2 beta on a Windows 8, and I want to install the image preview plugin which I downloaded from https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/image-preview/.
When I try to install it, I get the message:

"Some plugins require plugin org.gephi.lib.itext to be installed.
The plugin org.gephi.lib.itext is requested in version 5.0.1.
The following plugin is affected:       Image Preview
Some plugins require plugin org.gephi.lib.processing to be installed.
The plugin org.gephi.lib.processing is requested in version 1.5.1.
The following plugin is affected:       Image Preview"

I have noticed that the image preview was build for version0.8.1 beta.
I am not able to find the 2 indicated plugins neither installed, neither on the marketplace.

Can you help me out with an indication of how to get the image preview installed, or do I have to go back to version 0.8.1?

Thank you in advance.

-Nelu

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Not able to install the image preview

Post by admin » 21 Feb 2013 15:38

Hi,

This plugins uses Java libs which have been removed in Gephi 0.8.2.

Unfortunately the author didn't replied to us when we migrated to the Marketplace, so somebody should fork his source code and code to make it compatible with the latest version of Gephi.

suciunelu

Re: Not able to install the image preview

Post by suciunelu » 21 Feb 2013 15:45

So for the moment I have to go back to version 0.8.1 in order to use the plugin.
I will contact the author so check if there are any plans for an update.

Thank you for the reply.

-Nelu