Gephi is running out of memory

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thecoolboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi is running out of memory

Post by thecoolboy » 17 Dec 2012 22:31

When I run my algorithm in the Gephi program (from Netbeans), I get the following error:

"Gephi is running out of memory"(window title)

"Gephi reached maximum amount of memory (888 mb). This happens when the volume of data is too large. The limit can be increased up to 1300 mb on your computer."(window content)

As far as I understand, I need to increase the heap size to increase the memory usage. How can I do it?

I would appreciate any help.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Gephi is running out of memory

Post by seinecle » 18 Dec 2012 02:08

Hi,

Please have a look at these instructions:

https://gephi.org/users/install/#memory

Best,

Clement

thecoolboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi is running out of memory

Post by thecoolboy » 20 Dec 2012 17:48

Yes, I know this link, but I am using Gephi source codes from Netbeans. Those instructions are not helpful in such a situation. I would appreciate any other suggestion.