Gephi for Ubuntu Quantal 12.10

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
krishnab75
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi for Ubuntu Quantal 12.10

Post by krishnab75 » 15 Nov 2012 19:00

Hello Folks. I was just wondering if there was any news on a Gephi build for Ubuntu Quantal? The Launchpad repository lists builds for ubuntu precise and oneiric, but not for the latest Ubuntu version. Has anyone tried to install Gephi 0.8 on Quantal? Thanks.

apidictionist
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi for Ubuntu Quantal 12.10

Post by apidictionist » 30 Dec 2012 22:45

I tried installing on Ubuntu 12.10. Gephi crashes on launch every time. Tried with Java 6 and 7 (from Oracle), and same behavior with both. I too would love to know when a build is available for the latest Ubuntu.