how to install plugin?(solve dependeny)

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chenxs2233
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
how to install plugin?(solve dependeny)

Post by chenxs2233 » 29 Aug 2012 02:53

I want to install all plugins of gephi. where can I find all the plugins?

when I try to install Parallel force atlas, NetBeans shows it depend on other 3 plugins:
org.gephi.data.attributes.api, org.gephi.dyamic.api, org.gephi.graph.api.
how can i get these plugins?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: how to install plugin?(solve dependeny)

Post by admin » 29 Aug 2012 08:39

The easiest way to install plugins on Gephi is to go on Tools > Plugins > Available Plugins then check the plugins you want to install.