[SOLVED] Gephi not starting

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pranjalmallick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Gephi not starting

Post by pranjalmallick » 27 Aug 2012 18:32

Hi,

I am not being able to start "Gephi 0.8.1-beta" in my laptop.When it starts, I get the two windows - the one where it initializes and then the welcome window - but then it freezes; I can also see it in the taskbar, but it doesn't open. The task manager also shows that the program is running. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times but it didn't help.

My laptop configuration is: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series, AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core Processor 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM.

I saw another thread (https://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1906) regarding the same problem. I followed the solution provided there, but it's still not working for me.

I desperately need the software for one of my course - will be eagerly waiting for a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Pranjal

pranjalmallick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi not starting

Post by pranjalmallick » 01 Sep 2012 13:32

Can any of the forum members please help me find a solution for my problem (see my post above)? I desperately need a way to use Gephi!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 01 Sep 2012 16:03

Hi Pranjal,
If you can't manage to install updates, try to use this up-to-date build

Eduardo.

pranjalmallick

Post by pranjalmallick » 03 Sep 2012 01:36

Thanks Eduardo, it worked. :)