Graph pane is stuck

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
assimiz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Graph pane is stuck

Post by assimiz » 12 Jul 2012 20:35

Hi,
I've just installed latest version of Gephi on Windows 7 64 bit system. The Graph pane at center of the window is stuck on window initialization. I tried to close and re-open it with no success. Tried to create simple 2 nodes graph using the Data Laboratory but again, as soon as I choose to show the Graph pane - it gets stuck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Assaf.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Graph pane is stuck

Post by mbastian » 29 Jul 2012 07:43

Did you try to update your graphic drivers?

assimiz

Post by assimiz » 12 Aug 2012 17:04

This is solved. I guess it was JRE version issue but I'm not sure (used Java 6 before and now).

kickaz

Post by kickaz » 07 Oct 2012 11:20

Hello,

well i tried do install the old ver. of java 6 but it didn't help me at all.

I use windows 7 x64 . I updated my graphic card drivers. and still my "graph window" is like thisImage

The other panels like preview and data lab. work fine.

counterpuncher

Post by counterpuncher » 21 Feb 2013 23:54

I had the same problem and I have discovered it was due to the OpenGL driver configuration: I need the triple buffer option to be disabled.

I have Windows 7 64 bits and ATI Radeon HD 5870 with Catalyst 12.8 (OpenGL driver version 6.14.10.11762).

Good luck with it.

ubiquity

Post by ubiquity » 06 Jul 2013 08:41

mbastian wrote:Did you try to update your graphic drivers?
Updated the drivers as you suggested and is now working like a charm!