Execution problem of Gephi Toolkit

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marielaxenaire
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Execution problem of Gephi Toolkit

Post by marielaxenaire » 01 Jun 2012 10:12

Hi,

Sorry for my english, I'm french and I'm not used to post in english.
I use Gephi Toolkit for my scholarship. I installed the package and I have no error in the compilation process.
When I execute the project, I have the error :

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.openide.util.Utilities.getOperatingSystem()I
	at org.openide.filesystems.FileUtil.normalizeFileImpl(FileUtil.java:1755)
	at org.openide.filesystems.FileUtil.normalizeFile(FileUtil.java:1738)
	at org.openide.filesystems.URLMapper$DefaultURLMapper.toFile(URLMapper.java:535)
	at org.openide.filesystems.URLMapper$DefaultURLMapper.getFileObjects(URLMapper.java:310)
	at org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.DefaultURLMapperProxy.getFileObjects(DefaultURLMapperProxy.java:78)
	at org.openide.filesystems.URLMapper.findFileObject(URLMapper.java:216)
	at org.openide.filesystems.FileUtil.toFileObject(FileUtil.java:1033)
	at org.gephi.io.importer.impl.ImportControllerImpl.importFile(ImportControllerImpl.java:131)
	at org.gephi.toolkit.demos.HeadlessSimple.script(HeadlessSimple.java:97)
	at org.gephi.toolkit.demos.Main.main(Main.java:28). 
My first reflex is to do some research in forums to understand my error.
I found the problem : I have a version conflict with some packages, but I downloaded the lastest packages from the website.
I probably didn't understand the problem very well. If anyone had the same problem, any help would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Marie

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Execution problem of Gephi Toolkit

Post by eduramiba » 06 Jun 2012 19:28

Hi,
That exception is strange. It is caused by some of the classes of Netbeans platform.
Only thing that I can think of is, are you using Oracle JDK?

Eduardo