Fresh INstall, Can't Open Anything

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChrisInDC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fresh INstall, Can't Open Anything

Post by ChrisInDC » 18 May 2012 20:48

I did the updates to my (old) Gephi and the File menu changed. There was no longer an option to open an existing project, to read in new data, or anything else that allowed me to do anything. When I tried to open an existing Gephi project directly, nothing happened. So I uninstalled Gephi and downloaded a new version fresh. Same problem -- nothing is there for opening a project, and no project opens. Suggestions?

ChrisInDC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fresh INstall, Can't Open Anything

Post by ChrisInDC » 22 May 2012 21:04

Fixed it the usual way, deleting the .gephi file under user applications. What threw me for a while was this is a hidden folder. Be sure to go to folder options and click show hidden folders.