I have a csv file with 90000 edges

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chintan_Shah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I have a csv file with 90000 edges

Post by Chintan_Shah » 19 Mar 2012 09:54

Hello folks,

I have a database of 90000 edges and it is in .csv format. So, When I imported the spreadsheet and uploaded in the Gephi it made a graph of just 6001 edges. Why is it so? My laptop is of 64 bit with 4GB ram. Is it a Hardware issue? or something else?? Can anyone help me out. It will be very appreciated.

Thank you

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I have a csv file with 90000 edges

Post by admin » 19 Mar 2012 12:54

Hi,

If the CSV is an edge list, please use File > Import directly. Also Gephi sums edge weights of duplicated edges because it does not support parallel edges, so it may be the reason why you get less edges than expected.