gephi 0.8 beta crash on windows vista

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rhodiuslin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephi 0.8 beta crash on windows vista

Post by rhodiuslin » 31 Jan 2012 17:15

Hi,
One of my students encounters the following issue. Any help is appreciated!

" I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, running Windows Vista Home Premium. It has a 3.00 GB RAM and 64-bit Operating System. I also downloaded Java 6 which was the recommended version on the Gephi website. Once I downloaded the software and opened it, it force closed before I got a chance to do anything. This happened with Gephi 0.8 and 0.7. If you have any insight on how to fix this so I can run the program, I would really appreciate it. Also, if there is any other information you need, please let me know. "

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable