Problem with the launching after installing

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jpcarrero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Problem with the launching after installing

Post by jpcarrero » 17 Apr 2010 23:55

I could install the gephi software, but when I click over the icon, it doesn´t begin to work.
which would be the problem.

i´ve tried re installing several times but always is the same.
I´ve also download the java update.

could anyone help me?

thanks
juan pablo

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Problem with the launching after installing

Post by mbastian » 18 Apr 2010 00:22

Hi Juan,

Could you please provide some information about your system. What is your operating system, Windows, Mac OSX ? and, if possible your hardware configuration.

Could you also tell me if the nothing is happening when you click, or you can see the Splash Screen ?

jpcarrero

Post by jpcarrero » 18 Apr 2010 02:26

Is Windows 7, intel core duo, 4gb ram, what else?,

when i click over the icon, nothing appears, it "thinks" for a few seconds and then nothing occur

thanks

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 18 Apr 2010 13:52

Are your running Gephi in administrator mode ?

Could you find and copy-paste here the content of the message.log file, which you can find here:

C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\.gephidesktop\dev\var\log

jpcarrero

Post by jpcarrero » 19 Apr 2010 16:28

excuse but i don´t if i´m running on administrator mode.

also, i couldn´t find the gephidesktop in the path you provide me.

thanks a lot for your support

jpcarrero

Post by jpcarrero » 19 Apr 2010 16:31

I´ve just tried to install again, the problem is that inside roaming theres is no folder called gephidesktop

haspel

Post by haspel » 30 Jul 2010 23:18

I have a similar problem:
Win 7
Gephi0.7a4
JRE6

Does not launch program (via windows shortcut or directly the exe file)
no ".gephidesktop" folder was created in /.../.../roaming/ folder.

Any thoughts?