upgrading to 0.8 Beta

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnmc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
upgrading to 0.8 Beta

Post by johnmc » 16 Nov 2011 22:11

I am getting an error when I try to open a file created using 0.8 alpha in my new installation of 0.8 beta. I can create a new project with no problem.

Ideas?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: upgrading to 0.8 Beta

Post by admin » 17 Nov 2011 02:08

Can you post the file here?

Josef_K

Re: upgrading to 0.8 Beta

Post by Josef_K » 23 Nov 2011 15:50

The problem with Czech diacritics appeared after downloading last updates. Now everything looks like this:
"VyjádĹ™ete se!" instead of "Vyjádřete se!"