Gelphi 0.8 fails to load

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steveodom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gelphi 0.8 fails to load

Post by steveodom » 20 Sep 2011 21:12

When I click on the gelphi app icon, it goes through the splash screen and when it gets to "starting modules" I get the following error:

"unable to load libjogl_awt.jnilib.

particulars:
I'm on osx 10.5.8

Java version: java version "1.6.0_26"

A gist of my message log is here:
https://gist.github.com/1230180

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gelphi 0.8 fails to load

Post by mbastian » 21 Sep 2011 17:37

It looks like it's the known problem of the already registered JOGL jars in the default extensions (see this bug). It looks like it's due to Java3D in your case.

This problem has been fixed and the next release (coming in a bout a week) should be working fine.