Gephi Alpha 0.8 fails to launch

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hlympaney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi Alpha 0.8 fails to launch

Post by hlympaney » 01 Jun 2011 16:18

Hi,

Any help appreciated.

I have just had Gephi Alpha 0.8 installed on my work PC.

When opening the program it starts and displays the splash screen, and then the initial welcome screen and then closed immediately.

The log file has no messages in it.

Any suggestion as to the issue?

Kind Regards
Heath

elijah
Gephi Community Support

Re: Gephi Alpha 0.8 fails to launch

Post by elijah » 01 Jun 2011 19:30

What kind of machine are you running it on? What version of Java are you running (you can try to update this--on OSX you can choose which one you run by default and it may have an older version set for your default)? Also, what video card do you have?

hlympaney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi Alpha 0.8 fails to launch

Post by hlympaney » 02 Jun 2011 09:30

It has been installed on my work PC running Windows XP.

I don't know what version of JRE I am on, and nor what Video card I have. When the helpdesk call I will get that detail.

Thanks
Heath