Please help importing from CVS

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rjalex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Please help importing from CVS

Post by rjalex » 04 Jan 2021 12:57

Dear friends,
I have a CVS file roughly made like this:

Name, ID, Role, ManagerID
Robert, 001, Technician, 004
Ann, 002, Seller, 004
John, 003, Seller, 005
Daniela, 004, Manager, 007

From which I'd need to build a graph with nodes 001,002,003,004 and the Names as the nodes labels.
I also would like to use the Role content to partition/colour the graph.

The directed edges would show that 001 and 002 report to 004 (not quite sure if I would represent the 005 and 007 nodes since I don't have data for them but could use them to generate edges).

From the online documentation I am not sure to understand how to convert the source CSV file in such a way that it not only builds a node and an edges list, but would also bring in the nodes attributes such as Role.

Thank you very much. Happy 2021.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable