How do I translate this list into a network in gephi?

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cecitomassini
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by cecitomassini » 29 Jan 2019 02:15

Hello,

I need your help with the following.

I have a list of more than 10,000 business projects. Each project has several participants and I want to analyze the collaboration networks of these participants.

The data is organized in a .csv file in the following way:

Project 1: Company 1; Company 2; Company 3 *
Project 2: Company 3; Company 5; Company 6; Company 10
Project 3: Company 10; Company 1

* It means that in project 1 the links are (Company 1-Company 2, Company 1- Company 3, Company 2-Company 3). etc.

Is there any way to enter the data in this format list? Or should I build an adjacency list or a quadratic matrix? Is there a quick and automatic way to move from this list to an adjacency list?
Any guidance will be welcome!

Thank you !

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable