how to import adjacency file with node weights

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kwabena Takyi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
how to import adjacency file with node weights

Post by Kwabena Takyi » 01 May 2018 11:44

I have developed an adjacency file for co-authorship in the Research Centre. I would like the adjacency network to reflect the weights of the nodes. I developed the weights to reflect the number of papers the authors are involved in.
Please could someone take a look at the attachments and set them out to enable me to develop the Gephi piot? thank you.
Attachments
Node Weights.csv
(890Bytes)Downloaded 5300 times
RESEARCHCenterCoauthor.csv
(34.84KiB)Downloaded 4805 times

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable