Two nodes with different ids but same label are assigned same edges

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mbrowning
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Two nodes with different ids but same label are assigned same edges

Post by mbrowning » 09 Mar 2018 15:36

I've run into an issue I am unable to solve.

I have two nodes with the following ids

id label
626 Eric robinson
627 Eric robinson

These are, in fact, two different people. However, in the edges table, both Erics are assigned the same target id, 626, and threfore connections are being made that do not exist in reality. My edges CSV already has the correct ids for both on import, but then it looks as though Gephi is erroneously assigning them to the same id, as if they were the same person.

How do i get around this?

Thanks,
Micaela

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Two nodes with different ids but same label are assigned same edges

Post by eduramiba » 09 Mar 2018 15:51

Can you show your edges file?