How to Import data from Hbase table ?

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smiley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to Import data from Hbase table ?

Post by smiley » 02 Mar 2018 01:24

Hello team,

I'm very new for gephi tool. I'm try to display the hbase table data using gephi. Can some one help me how to import the data from hbase? Is there any API are availble to connect hbase/hbase table from gephi. If, after loaded the data from hbase and we create edges and nodes on table/data?

Please guys help me out this senario..

-Mohan-

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to Import data from Hbase table ?

Post by eduramiba » 03 Mar 2018 17:24

Depends on your data I guess, but it's probably fine to export the data as CSV it in Gephi using the spreadsheet format. https://seinecle.github.io/gephi-tutori ... hi-en.html