convert from JSON to GDF and vice versa

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mscheffer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
convert from JSON to GDF and vice versa

Post by mscheffer » 01 Mar 2018 21:16

Hello friends, I need a little help and I hope someone can really help me. I have been asked to investigate the GDF and JSON format. I wonder if anyone knows how to convert from JSON to GDF and vice versa as well. Or how to move from JSON to CSV. Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable