Need urgent help re: edges/nodes

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ebrarsena
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Need urgent help re: edges/nodes

Post by Ebrarsena » 07 Feb 2018 20:58

Hi,

I am very new to social network analysis and have no knowledge of coding or SDA. I have collected twitter data around a hashtag through an app called twitter archiver which streams twitter data to google sheet. The twitter data set contains columns for date, user name, tweet text, #of followers, etc (see the attachment for a screenshot of the format of the data set I have)
How can I make use of such a list with thousands of tweets to visualise the network (esp to identify key influencers)? I see that in order to visualise the network we need to have nodes/edges data in CSV. But how do I create nodes/edges from this twitter data set that I have? Downloading the whole data set, saving it as CSV and import it to Gephi would not work obviously!
Please help!!!!
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 11.06.33 PM.png

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable