Importing Data from Excel to Gephi

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hbaxter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing Data from Excel to Gephi

Post by hbaxter » 08 Dec 2017 01:12

Hi!

This question has probably been asked a lot but I wasn't able to find a specific topic that related to my query, so I was hoping someone would be able to help me here instead!

I am a beginner to Gephi but I am wanting to know if it is possible on a single Gephi Graph to show more than just one relationship? For example I am trying to put together a social network analysis of twitter, event, research, and partner organisation engagement on a single network analysis for work but am having trouble finding out if this is possible, or if I need to create a separate file for each type of engagement.

I have already input the data into a excel spreadsheet but it would probably need to be tweeked to integrate with Gephi.

Thank you for your time and hopefully this makes sense

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing Data from Excel to Gephi

Post by eduramiba » 09 Dec 2017 12:54

Your graph can have repeated relationships with different types/kinds but take into account that only one edge will be visualized even if there are multiple edges between two nodes.