Import Data from a jTable

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roberto051191
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Import Data from a jTable

Post by Roberto051191 » 28 Nov 2017 03:17

I made a plugin where I added a panel that makes a query to the database and the data that it brings me, placed it in a table (jtable of java), what I want to do is to be able to select one or several records of the table and send them to the overview of gephi, if this is possible or someone has done something similar could help me please thanks.

regards

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Import Data from a jTable

Post by eduramiba » 28 Nov 2017 09:34