How can I export the X, Y Coordinates of my nodes?

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
robert.best
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How can I export the X, Y Coordinates of my nodes?

Post by robert.best » 06 Oct 2017 16:08

For example, I run ForceAtlas and the nodes get a particular layout. How can I export the X/Y Coordinates of the nodes? Can I add this data into the laboratory? Is there a plugin that can do this? I've done a bit of searching, but most things I found were from back in 2012 and I hit dead ends.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How can I export the X, Y Coordinates of my nodes?

Post by eduramiba » 07 Oct 2017 12:10

Hi,
At the moment this is not directly supported in data laboratory, but it's on the ideas list for a future version.

There was an old plugin for this: https://gephi.org/plugins/#/plugin/recast-column but it has not been updated for Gephi 0.9.2

You can use other export formats such as GEXF or any of the formats with visualization attributes here: https://gephi.org/users/supported-graph-formats/