Getting started with 0.9.2 and SQL Server

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bassman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Getting started with 0.9.2 and SQL Server

Post by bassman » 26 Sep 2017 22:16

How can I learn how to get started importing from SQL Server using Gephi,0.9.2. I am pretty good with SQL Server, but I can’t find where use of the new SQL Server import is documented.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting started with 0.9.2 and SQL Server

Post by eduramiba » 26 Sep 2017 22:36

It works just like other databases, check this for a reference viewtopic.php?f=29&t=922