gexf4j

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gmseed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gexf4j

Post by gmseed » 10 Jul 2017 11:48

There's a link on your website to the Java utility gexf4j:

https://github.com/francesco-ficarola/gexf4j

It states that running mvn clean package will install the required jar. Well, it didn't work for me.

It also states the required dependencies. I've just spent over 2 hours downloading and trying to get these to work and found myself going down a rabbit hole of woodstox, codehaus, ....

Does anyone know where I can get prebuilt jars for gexf4j or an alternative Java jar that I can use to read/write files for Gephi?

Thanks
Graham

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable