Correlation coefficient

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kakimura
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Correlation coefficient

Post by kakimura » 05 Jul 2017 21:41

Hi,

I am currently working on making a brain network connectivity mapped out with Gephi.
I made a spread sheet for nodes with 264 brain regions. Now, with the nodes, I do not have sources and targets, but I have correlation coefficient of how those 264 brain regions interact to each other.
Am I able to make the network graph with connectivity with Gephi by using numbers of correlation coefficient (ex. r=.789)? If so, what format should I use for the spreadsheet?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable