gephi : undirected

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fian23
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephi : undirected

Post by fian23 » 29 May 2017 20:14

I'm newbie of using gephi. i have question about import data csv.
i have import data csv from twitter that I have cleaned with openrefine and get columns name "source" and "target" to gephi.
and after I import to gephi the edge is directed, and I tried changing the type with 2 options. and the question is...
1. should I change the type edge in csv "source", "target" and "type" (type : undirected)
or
2. I after import, I export that gephi to graph file with format .gexf
Which way should I do? and why ?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: gephi : undirected

Post by eduramiba » 29 May 2017 22:31

Well, the second option is the easiest and should be fine.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: gephi : undirected

Post by eduramiba » 29 May 2017 23:04

Also, with 0.9.2 you will be able to import any spreadsheet as undirected. You can try this now with the latest snapshot: https://github.com/gephi/gephi/blob/mas ... tly-builds