[HELP PLS] Can't Increase Gephi Memory in Mac

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
datasoup
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[HELP PLS] Can't Increase Gephi Memory in Mac

Post by datasoup » 06 May 2017 05:55

Hi,

I'm using Gephi on Mac and need to increase its memory for large dataset analysis. I followed the steps on the Gephi website but have a problem in changing the gephi.conf doc in Mac. It is locked, and I tried various ways found online but couldn't change the file (therefore cannot increase memory). My Mac version is MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.4. Anyone encountered the same problem and/or know how to solve it?

Thank you!

hamzaqk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [HELP PLS] Can't Increase Gephi Memory in Mac

Post by hamzaqk » 06 Nov 2017 10:08

i have the same issue. once i edit the file and launch gephy it says image is corrupt.