Gephi does not identify column names (with screenshots)

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
groedel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi does not identify column names (with screenshots)

Post by groedel » 28 Apr 2017 23:54

SCREENSHOTS: http://imgur.com/a/LjygF

I'm having a problem with importing my .csv spreadsheets to Gephi. Although the spreadsheets already have names for the columns, Gephi does not identify them.

I've searched and i saw that this problem is already in a Gephi related FAQ somewhere (Q10. When I try and import an edge list, Gephi says I need Source and Target columns, but I already have Source and Target columns. What's going on?)

But the answer given (There are probably extra spaces after the words Source and Target in your column headers. If you delete these spaces you should be able to import the edge list) does not apply to my case. I've already checked if there was any extra space, or if the spelling was somehow wrong, but it was not the case.

It happens with all column names, including "id" in nodes spreadsheet. And Gephi does not allow me to open the edges spreadsheet neither.

What is happening? How can I fix it?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable