Convert .txt to GDF (desperate grad student)

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lcb32013
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Convert .txt to GDF (desperate grad student)

Post by lcb32013 » 28 Apr 2017 13:53

Hello,
I'm a master's student with no CS or data science experience, outside of UCInet. In order to complete my dissertation, I'm doing network modelling using the wayback machine and URLs per year for the organizations I'm interested in. After completing my 'crawl' the following comes up: GDF (copy past into text files, save as .gdf, and open with network visualization software like gephi)

However, after downloading gephi, and searching the net, I can't seem to figure out how to copy and paste into text files and then save as .gdf, anywhere. I have a mac, if that's relevant. How do I do this, and what do I need to download/learn to do to be able to analyze this data?

Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable