Order of nodes table when exported

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MaryYacob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Order of nodes table when exported

Post by MaryYacob » 14 Apr 2017 16:29

Hello all,
In what order does the exported nodes table follow. I am attaching a screen capture of my csv exported file in which I can't seem to find any order (Alphabetical, by degree, ...etc).
My intention was to choose the order on Gephi's Data Laboratory (let's say by degree - highest to lowest) and export the table to a csv file where that ordering is reflected, but I can't find a way to do that.
I have millions of nodes divided into different gephi visualizations. My goal is to export the top 10 in betweenness, in eigenvector, and in degree in separate csv files for further analysis.
Help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 5.16.04 PM.png

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Order of nodes table when exported

Post by eduramiba » 15 Apr 2017 12:48

Hi,
Right, data is not exported in the table order. Maybe you can achieve that with filters window or ordering in excel.

MaryYacob

Re: Order of nodes table when exported

Post by MaryYacob » 17 Apr 2017 14:55

Ok, Thanks.