Importing Twitter

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eg-gephi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing Twitter

Post by eg-gephi » 30 Mar 2017 17:44

Hi all,

I've been using NodeXL to import Twitter user posts to analyze language used by various groups. I noticed the new Twitter Streaming plugin, but I couldn't figure out how to get the user's posts (I don't really want their networks).

Does anyone know how to import Twitter user's posts directly into Gephi, without having to use NodeXL?

Thanks!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing Twitter

Post by eduramiba » 30 Mar 2017 22:40

I think according to https://github.com/gephi/gephi/wiki/Gra ... -as-master you can get the whole graph and then filter whatever nodes you need.