File can't have repeated column names

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tommy_a
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
File can't have repeated column names

Post by tommy_a » 27 Jan 2017 18:17

Hey guys,

I am really a newbie to Gephi, but I am enjoying very much to mess around with the tool. But right now, I am having some big issues with the "the file can't have repeated column names" message. I am trying to import a spreadsheet that has no repeated column names, but I keep getting this message. I renamed every column, filled every cell because I read it might be an issue, but so far I had no success.

Do you have any idea what can it be? I am using the latest Gephi version.

Attached, there is a pic with the messages and the header of my table.

Thank you very much,
tomas
Attachments
gephi_issue.png

chrisorgc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: File can't have repeated column names

Post by chrisorgc » 28 Jan 2017 13:45

Hi
First off - sorry in advance this is not a solution to your problem. I actually have the exact same problem and was wondering if you found a solution?

The only workaround I found is to copy the entire sheet as values - because my data was generated using formulas I was getting the error message. Kindof an annoying solution because I have to update the data constantly and isn't efficient to stay copy-pasting the values.

Attached excel file to explain a bit betterhttp://www.megafileupload.com/p6vZ/Gephi3.xlsx

chrisorgc

Re: File can't have repeated column names

Post by chrisorgc » 28 Jan 2017 13:56

**UPDATE**

So I found a Fix to the problem I was having. The Cells that looked empty actually had the function associated with them.. Basically just make sure the empty cells are really empty and it worked fine