Importing mailing list archive to Gephi

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yilmaz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing mailing list archive to Gephi

Post by yilmaz » 19 Nov 2016 16:27

Hi everyone,
I am doing a PhD and focus on online communities. I would like to do social network anaysis about case study which is the reprap projects. I have reprap mailing list archives but I cannot import the data to gephi. the link of the archives is here. http://reprap.org/pipermail/reprap-dev/. I want to focus on the interaction of developers and users of the reprap project by means of Gephi. What can I do to deal with this problem? is it possible that mailing list archive import to gephi? if you make recommendations, I will appreciate.
Thank you,
Yilmaz

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing mailing list archive to Gephi

Post by eduramiba » 19 Nov 2016 23:20

Hi Yilmaz,
You will need to process the emails to generate some graph format file.

I suggest you ask for ideas in the gephi facebook group.