[SOLVED] Node size does not scale

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seinecle
Gephi Community Support
[SOLVED] Node size does not scale

Post by seinecle » 24 Sep 2010 13:47

Hi,

I have a graph in gexf with nodes which have viz attribures at "4" (orange nodes) and "6" (purple nodes). On gephi, in overview and preview mode, this gives me this (see attached screenshot): why is the size of the orange nodes so small, and why do the purple nodes appear so big? Is it a bug?

How could I get a better rendering of the nodes's different sizes?

Thx!

Clement
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Node size does not scale

Post by mbastian » 26 Sep 2010 17:31

If you provide custom size, I think you should uncheck "Autoscale" option on the import report. Auto scale will change size and distances to optimize drawing in Gephi.
autoscale.png
Disable auto scale

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable