Can't get importing to work with the 0.9 API

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JacobGH111
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Can't get importing to work with the 0.9 API

Post by JacobGH111 » 20 Jul 2016 20:38

I'm having trouble importing data with the new 0.9.1 Api. In version 0.8, I could import data from a container using:

Code: Select all

importController.process(container, new DefaultProcessor(), workspace);
And then a graph would show up in the workspace and data would appear in the data laboratory. Now, in version 0.9 that doesn't work. No graph appearing and no data in data laboratory. My debugging attempts haven't gotten me very far. Is the above still supposed to work? If not, how am I supposed to import data now?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable