Importing heartstone decks into excel for Source Target

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RobindeKrijger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing heartstone decks into excel for Source Target

Post by RobindeKrijger » 20 Jul 2016 13:12

Hi everyone,

I want to import heartstone decks (for example dreamhack valencia: http://www.hearthstonetopdeck.com/) into excel to make network visualizations of cards that are being used and are connected in different decks.
I got a method to do this and it seems to work but its really slow and cost a lot of work. What I do now is copy the decklist and then copy a card 30 times in one row (source) and place the other cards that are connected to that card on the other row (target) for example:

Source Target
HELLFIRE DARK PEDDLER
HELLFIRE LORD JARAXXUS
HELLFIRE ACIDIC SWAMP OOZE
HELLFIRE DOOMSAYER
HELLFIRE SUNFURY PROTECTOR
HELLFIRE EARTHEN RING FARSEER
HELLFIRE HARVEST GOLEM
HELLFIRE IMP GANG BOSS
HELLFIRE DEFENDER OF ARGUS
HELLFIRE INFESTED TAUREN
HELLFIRE REFRESHMENT VENDOR
HELLFIRE SPELLBREAKER
HELLFIRE TWILIGHT DRAKE
HELLFIRE TWILIGHT SUMMONER
HELLFIRE BIG GAME HUNTER
HELLFIRE CULT APOTHECARY
HELLFIRE EMPEROR THAURISSAN
HELLFIRE RENO JACKSON
HELLFIRE SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER
HELLFIRE ALEXSTRASZA
HELLFIRE MOUNTAIN GIANT
HELLFIRE MORTAL COIL
HELLFIRE SOULFIRE
HELLFIRE DEMONWRATH
HELLFIRE SHADOW BOLT
HELLFIRE SHADOWFLAME
HELLFIRE BANE OF DOOM
HELLFIRE SIPHON SOUL
HELLFIRE TWISTING NETHER

The problem is that I have to do this for each card individually. Is there a way/ formula to do this automatically?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable