Trouble importing additional nodes

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ac_ac123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trouble importing additional nodes

Post by ac_ac123 » 14 Jul 2016 15:35

Hello everyone, thanks for taking your time to read this message.

I worked on a Gephi project last year and I am picking it up again and trying to import additional nodes. However, the nodes do not appear the data laboratory.

I don't believe there is a problem with how I have entered the data because if I 'export' the original data from Gephi, add my 'new' nodes and then import the complete file... all nodes appear.

The problem is that I spent time manipulating labels, and layouts so I would rather not start from scratch.

When I attempt to add new nodes, I get the following error ""The id class does not match with the expected type (java.lang.Integer)"... However, my ID column are all integers and set as such when importing the file. Not sure if that has anything to do with the problem..

Has anyone encountered this or have any work arounds to this problem? I really appreciate anyone's time that was spent reading this.

-Amanda

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Trouble importing additional nodes

Post by eduramiba » 18 Jul 2016 15:15

Hi,
This seems to be issue https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues/1418

Please try to export your project to a .gexf file and import that instead of the .gephi file.