Import XYZ Coordinates with Pajek .Net File

Get help with your data
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dmrvisual
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Import XYZ Coordinates with Pajek .Net File

Post by dmrvisual » 23 Jun 2016 17:14

Hello Gephi Community,

I just installed the latest Gephi relsease fpr windows 0.9.1.
When I tried to import a network with layout (i.e., xyz coordiantes) from Pajek (.net file), Gephi imports everything correctly except the xyz coorindates given in the .net file. I believe this was not the case in earlier releases (0.8)...

Can anyone tell me how I can also import and visualize graph configurations that were generated elsewehere (i.e., XYZ coordiantes)?

Thank you!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Import XYZ Coordinates with Pajek .Net File

Post by eduramiba » 23 Jun 2016 19:26

Hi,

Can you create an issue in github and attach the failing file please? https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues